Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yarmouth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Tracking e-mails
    How can I track an e-mail message, at least where it coming from. Can I get a freeware to do this task.
    Thanks
    Yarmouth
    snowflake22 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Why do you want to track an email message? What kind of email did you get?
    I know with Yahoo email there is an option somewhere that will let a person see what ISP the email came from and other things as well. Right now I can't remember how it's done, but if you use Yahoo and want to know how it's done I can try to figure it out and get back to you at a later time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More mails [ 2 Answers ]

The Offer A millionaire throws a massive party for his fiftieth birthday. During the party, he's a bit bored and decides to stir things up a bit. He grabs the mic and announces to his guests that down in the garden of his mansion he has a swimming pool with two great white sharks in it. He...

Thanks for the E-mails [ 8 Answers ]

This is another I copied and pasted, I just thought it was cute since I have had all of these. THANKS I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing. Also, now I have...

E-Mails [ 4 Answers ]

I need yor help. Every week I send close to 1200 E-mails to a church group and it takes me three days to do it. Yahoo only allows 99 members groups lists and only five groups per day. Is it there a faster and easiest way to do this work? Thanks. Carlos Luis

Email tracking [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way of tracking an email back to it's origin and getting the sender's IP. A friend recently had a problem in which her boss got a very abusive email (which they called the police about) and they wanted to know if they can track it's sender's IP. Can anybody think of a tool I could...

View more questions Search