Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayjay320 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 07:41 AM
    Can Public Asstices garnish my son SSI payment
    Can Pubic Assitince garnish my son's SSI payments. He was approved but PA garnish it. Can they do that?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2010, 08:06 AM

If someone garnished his bank account and the payment was in there, then yes. Tell him to have the direct deposit cancelled and the cheque sent to his home address or a box number.

What do you mean by Public Assistance ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a collection agency garnish an expense payment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I live in Georgia and was wondering can a collection agency garnish an expense payment that is to be submitted to me and then paid towards my corporate credit card?

Can Child support garnish my social security and ssi [ 1 Answers ]

Child support started to garnish my disability checks, can they do that

Can I garnish a ssi check for repayment of a fine for a relative ? [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Alabama. I had paid a fine for a relative to get them out of a local jail. They promised to pay me back with in one month and did not. My sister is the person in question,she is on ssi disability ,I wish to know if I can garnish her ssi check for $762.00 plus interest and court cost in...

About my son SSI payment [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 17 year old son who is mildie mental retared, and get SSI, now when he turn 18, does he need to be re-tested for his disabilty? Or does he have to apply for himself since he will be turning 18? And will his check go up? And will he be able to work so many hours a mo. We live...

View more questions Search