Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daemori Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 08:48 PM
    Do I have to pay my girlfriends gambling debt?
    Do I have to pay my girlfriends gambling debt?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 15, 2009, 08:52 PM

Who are they to, where did she borrow the money,

If Bubba or Lefty is going to come over and break your legs if you don't pay, yes most likely you have to pay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help to pay bills [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are both not working, he is laid off (over 1 month) and hasn't received his first unemployment check, and I lost my job because I am attending college (nursing school) and my employer could no longer work with my school schedule. We have had zero money come in over the last 6 weeks...

Can't afford to pay [ 9 Answers ]

Hi at this time I can't afford to pay school taxes can they come after me? I'm on SSI and have no job,I'm not in school,I haven't paid school tax in so many years,I have never gotten a notice or anything from them. I'm just wondering if they can,I have spoken to them in the past and they...

O-1 visa do I need need to pay NY city tax, have been in NYC for 7 months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I hold O-1 visa. I'm from the UK. I have been working in NYC for the past seven months, do I need to pay city tax? I will be doing the same next year also but living in New Jersey.

If you sell inherited assets do you have to pay taxes in Georgia [ 2 Answers ]

If we ,six total sell my dad property for $400,000 and we owe 130,000 on the propery how much taxes will each owe?

View more questions Search