Ask
    sanchezsofia57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2017, 07:38 PM
    How do you change up supercropped hair?
    How do you change up supercropped hair?

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 13, 2017, 07:48 PM
    Wear extensions or a wig. Or a cool hat.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 13, 2017, 08:01 PM
    Not much you can do with supercropped hair. It is what it is. You can grow it out, but that will take time.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2017, 08:25 AM
    Shave your head and polish it?

Or let it grow out as was mentioned.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2017, 09:21 AM
    You can color the hair or add freaky head bands, scarves, earrings, or nose rings.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 15, 2017, 11:47 PM
    One thing that I think would be cool, and has made me think about shaving or cropping my hair, is that you could, if you can afford it, get a lot of great wigs, have a new hair style, color, length every day. But a good wig isn't cheap.

Another nice thing about a wig, no prep time in the morning. You take it off at night, give it a brush, set it if need be, and in the morning it's ready for you. Just shower and do all your other morning things, put on your hair and go. You never ever ever have a bad hair day.

It is really tempting, but I can't afford good wigs, and the ones from Dollarama really leave a lot to be desired.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I change my red hair to brown again? [ 1 Answers ]

I colored my hair an auburn color, but it came out too intense! Can I use an ultra lightening brown for darker hair to get rid of the brassy red?

Change red hair dye to brown [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change my dark red hair( looks almost like a dark brown with red) to a medium dark brown with caramel highlights?

My hair won't change. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so a few months ago, I died the bottom half of my hair black, and I've died it a few times since then just to keep it that color, but now I'm trying to get it out. Today, I used Color Oops! Twice and it turned my hair a lightish brown. I died it blonde, and the half of my hair that was already...

Hair colour change [ 5 Answers ]

I dyed me hair jet black about a year ago and I'm bored of it now and want to go brunnette again, however I can't afford to get it done in a salon, is their any home kits I could use to change my hair colour? I really hate it now and I'm desperate! Thanks Sarah

View more questions Search