Ask
    rosswk31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Convert exe. To mp3 file
    Can I convert a song that's as an exe file back to mp3 file
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 2, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Probably not. An EXE is probably a self playing file. May not be in MP3 format. It was probably sent that way to prevent copying.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2008, 12:57 AM
    There is no such thing as a .exe song. Are you trying to hide a .exe inside a .mp3?

Anyway, if you mistakenly renamed the file from .mp3 to .exe, just rename it back.
    xphelper Posts: 220, Reputation: 29

Feb 21, 2008, 04:19 PM
    If you can play that exe file, then you can capture the audio output with a utility like this and save it as an mp3: Free Sound Recorder Software Download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

File as married & self-employed: live in NY and do biz in Florida. Where do I file? [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to NY in the beginning of 2007. I am a freelance designer and I do business with clients in New York and Florida. I receive 1099s from my clients, both in New York and Florida, but i am not sure were do I have to file. Could you please clarify this for me? Thank you.

Convert vista file to xp [ 6 Answers ]

I'm new to computers.I have new laptop on vista.pc on xp.tried to take file to PC via flash drive.wont read it.characters altered.does the file name have to be changed or...

Convert text file for CD player [ 5 Answers ]

Can I convert a text file--presumably ASCII--to a format I can burn to and played on an ordinary CD?

WinAVI won't convert entire file anymore [ 1 Answers ]

I have a registered copy of WinAVI 6.3 that I've previously used to convert an AVI file to VOB. Then it stopped working right. It would convert to a certain percent, usually 13%, and then stop. So I reinstalled and tried a different AVI file. Same problem. Has anybody else had this problem? How can...

View more questions Search