Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missouritom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Why! Are all the bees dying
    Hello! Im Thomas ,Iam very concerned about the exstinktion of many species ,Are the paulanaiting bees next? How will we grow fruit maybe we can invent a spay paulin ,:confused:
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Ok, I understand the bees and pollination concern, but you completely lost me on that last part.

Spay paulin?
    missouritom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Sorry miss spelling ,Ha Ha! Spray from planes pollen ,pollinate the fruit trees from ariel spraying ,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carpenter Bees [ 2 Answers ]

What canyou get to get rid of carpenter bees?

New aquarium owner with dying fish [ 32 Answers ]

I started my 10 gallon freshwater tank about a month ago and I have had 5 out of 6 fish die. The only fish that has survived is a swordtail. I have lost a 2 mollies, 2 plecostomus and one swordfish. I don't know if we are feeding them too much or not. We do have a little food particles on the...

Colony's of Bee's dying [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I heard on the news about bee's and I heard something that cell phone radiation does it? What do you think they will do about this? Cause there a big part in our life you know (emmm honey :P)

Deck attracting wood bees [ 2 Answers ]

How do I keep wood bees away from my deck? You know the kind I'm talking about... the huge ones that resemble bumble bees. I'm deathly afraid of bees as I am allergic to bee stings. I don't want to wait until dark before I can enjoy my deck!

View more questions Search