Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vatorob81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 08:42 PM
    A hold on my tax check
    Me and my kids mother was separated for 6 months in the mean time she filed for food stamps which I was told I would have to pay child support well me and my kids mother got back together and they live with me and now the child support put a hold on my tax check is there any way that I can arrange for them to take the money out of my employer check of what I owe them each week instead of taking my tax check
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2008, 08:47 PM
    At this point and time most likely not.

But if you are now living together you need to go back to court and get the court order changed so you are not paying anyone
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 09:00 AM
    Agreed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat--reverts back to Hold AC when run program is pushed.

Where do you find the plug in to check the check engine light [ 16 Answers ]

I am trying to find the plug in where you plug in the computer to check the check engine light it a 1992 civic can anyone tell me where it located at and if you have picture that would be great thanks if you could tell me the color of the plug in and how many pin in it that would help me in finding...

Disability check VS. Child support check [ 2 Answers ]

My sister lives w/ my step father. My mom HAD to leave the home. My sister is 13 and decided to stay w/ father. I don't think he can take care of my sister.. he can't hardly take care of his self. He receives a disability check for his self and my sister gets one also until she is 18. He BLOWS...

What does my future hold [ 1 Answers ]

What does my future hold Born 22 / November 1969

What does my future hold [ 1 Answers ]

D.o.b. 8-21-68.

View more questions Search