Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OUZO Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Summary Disposition
    I was sued by a Coll. Agency. Answered the summons and appeared in Court.
    The judge ordered us to go to a problem resolution center' this is exactly what it sounds like. This meeting is in September. Today I received in the mail a motion from the coll. Agency a 'motion for summary disposition'

What is this and do I need to respond to it?
    Thank You
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2008, 03:57 PM
    The instructions for you to answer this are pretty detailed.

Too much for me to dictate in this forum.

This link will give you all the details.

They are trying to avoid the meeting and asking the judge to award them the judgment.

You do need to respond, follow the instructions found in the link.

10 CFR 2.710 Motions for summary disposition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disposition of Foreign Property from Divorce [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the tax & legal implications for the following situation: 1)I am a US Citizen with residence in Italy 2)I am the sole-titled property owner of a piece of Italian real-estate 3)This property was granted to my ex-husband in a US Divorce over 1 year ago (3/05) 4)Under the...

No summary [ 6 Answers ]

What happens if you forget your locker combination and your late to class?:confused:

Disposition of Assets in Partnership Dissoultion [ 1 Answers ]

Our family partnership is being dissolved. Once we get the assets liquid (cash), would it be proper to distribute assets based on pro-rata capital account balances or according to the profit/loss/capital interests as reported on the K1 forms?

Code on disposition slip? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. On my disposition slip from the court it lists the original charge. The guilty plea(PG), the 1 year conditional discharge(CD=1Y) but on the date I paid the $50 fine on 6/28/96 the column is marked "EXS". Obviously this was referring to the date I paid the fine and the case was disposed...

View more questions Search