Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayachi Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Us custom
    Question # 1 : last year , my friend was traveling to egypt for vacation , he is egyptian , us custom took all his money more than 20 thousand dollars , they said only 10 is allowed to carry and they took all the money , can my friend get his money ? He files all taxes every year , he is a us citizen.

Question # 2 : if someone want to buy a house overseas for example in egypt , how can he buy it and he is allowed to carry 10 thousand only , the house cost is fifty thousand dollrs ?

Thank you for your help
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 09:55 AM
    The law allows individuals to carry cash at the limit of ten thousand dollars only, if you want to travel, carry credit card or buy traveler's check.

You can buy property anywhere in the world, payment can me made via wire transfer. Contact the bank you have an account with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custom T-Shirts [ 4 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know of a website that can make custom t-shirts for me? Thanks P.S. What is going on with the site? I have been a member since 2 yrs ago, I go on it about once a month... everything is different ?

IE bar - Custom [ 7 Answers ]

An acquaintance showed me how to add my own words to the blue IE bar at the top of the screen. I now want to get rid of them (my own words) and don't remember where I was told to go to change this. Please help!

View more questions Search