Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artistall Posts: 88, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2005, 02:22 PM
    Airguide Barometer
    I have a Airguide Barometer with humidity and temperature indicators as well. The Barometer looks like 60's era equipment. It is an indoor unit wood frame, glass front w/dial indicators and I keep it in the living room. The Barometer reading was 26.5 but online the weather statistics indicated the Barometer at 29.9 and falling! In the back there is a adjustment screw within a small hole. This screw adjusts the Barometer reading. My question is this! Should I adjust the Barometer according to the weather statistics that I find online or leave it as is?? Thanks for your help!!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2005, 03:00 PM
    26.5 might be a reasonable reading when Dennis hit. If the web site reading is from within 50 miles, it may be as accurate as any other resource. I would adjust it.
    artistall Posts: 88, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2005, 03:13 PM
    Thanks for the "Lightning" Reply!!
    I was thinking that if it wasn't all that far off then I would adjust it! I thought it was a good yard sale find and might off it on EBay! It's a really nice looking unit! Thanks Again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airguide Barometer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 40's vintage Airguide Barometer with a broken face glass. I am looking for a replacement glass the glass is 4 3/4 inches in diameter. Any suggestions where I might look for a replacement.

View more questions Search