Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antonotty Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2006, 08:49 AM
    Spin
    What is a wing tilt angle in aspin and what is its significance?
    big1bird Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Nov 22, 2006, 08:19 PM
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you mean wing roll, or wing pitch? Relative to the ground, or to the relative wind?

In a spin, at least one side of the wing (left or right) will be stalled, and by definition then will have a high angle of attack.

If you want to clarify your question, I'll see if I can answer it.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 26, 2007, 08:04 AM
    I think speed is also a factor. If you were going fast enough, and pull on yoke,
    You would climb, not stall. You also have Angle of Incidence(Along the Fuselage)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Washer won't spin or drain, but does agitate [ 2 Answers ]

I think the name of my clothes washer is GE Profile, model number WPSQ3120T2WW. It and our dryer came with our townhouse when we bought it four years ago. I've washed pillows before without any trouble (normal size), but this morning I washed two pillows and two sheets and then heard a loud...

Kenmore sometimes won't spin [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, My 5 year old kenmore elite washer (11022932100) sometimes won't spin in the spin cylce. I have spun tub manually once around and then it has worked after I did that. If it goes through the cycle but is not spinning it still sounds like it is working.Any ideas?

Washing Machine Won't Spin [ 4 Answers ]

I have a washing machine that won’t spin on its own. I bought a front loader from Sears, says Kenmore but believe it is a Frigidaire, Model #417.41042000. When machine is in the agitate cycle, the motor will not run unless I physically help it. When it starts it only goes for about 8 seconds...

View more questions Search