Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ishmeal11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 03:48 PM
    How do I become a singer and be on TV and make a music video
    I want to be a singer like justin bieber. I am 11 and I have a lot of potential. Singing is my dream. I sing very well. I want to be in a music video and be seen. I hope you give me a chance to fulfill my dream so thank you. :)
    ishmeal11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 03:55 PM
    [QUOTE=ishmeal11;2228694]I want to be a singer like justin bieber. I am 11 and I have a lot of potential. Singing is my dream. I sing very well. I want to be in a music video and be seen. I hope you give me a chance to fulfill my dream. I hope you reply quick as possible.thank you and have a nice day.:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 04:01 PM

Make some videos and put them on YouTube. Sing in a church choir. Join one of the choruses at school. Get a singing group or band together. Learn to play the piano (keyboards) or guitar. (It will help you tremendously for learning music and how to accompany yourself.) Play around with arrangements so that you get ideas on how to make a song "your own." Sing at nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living facilities, college arts centers, library events, etc. to establish your reputation.

You probably won't get discovered until you start putting yourself "out there." Best wishes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking For Title and Singer of A Song only by Description Of The Video [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this video on the television and really liked it, but missed the Title and Artist of the song, so all I have is the description of the video. The video is a dancing contest and the winner gets a shiny glittery heel, so the artist of the video wants to win it by cheating and making the...

How to make a music video [ 2 Answers ]

I've seen all of these videos on YouTube and such with music videos with clips of a TV show in them (like a tribute to some TV show and they have a bunch of scenes from them).well, I want to make a music video like that and I have all of my ideas except I don't know how to get the clips from TV...

I want to become a famous singer and sing pop music [ 2 Answers ]

Hey my name is sarah. I am 15 years old and I love to sing. I just don't know where to start.I am going to be taking singing lessons really soon but I want to make a career out of it and be famous and on stage singing my heart out.. I want to sing pop music like hannah Montana.! :) :)

Lipstick make & color on a music video [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding out the make and color of a lipstick worn by an artist (Nelly Furtado) on a music video ("On the Radio")?

View more questions Search