Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nancy Davalos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Probation Officer
    My brother has a probation officer in Wisconsin that is unwilling to help him with his probation. He is wanting to move back to Texas. Can anyone give me some advice for him.
    Thank you, Nancy
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 29, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Hello Nancy:

Read this:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

How do you find someone's probation officer

Is there a probation officer out there? [ 1 Answers ]

My son is on probation for disorderly. He recently broke up with his girlfriend, a few weeks ago. 2 days before he is off probation his probation officer calls him in on a complaint that he made threats to her. She has no proof just her word. The officer put him in jail until she can...

Any Probation Officer out there? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the exact process for transferring someone from state to state ? We started my husbands transfer 3 months ago . We have reached the stage where the transfer has been submitted to the receiving state . We were told that someone should be coming to our home to verify the...

Probation Officer [ 3 Answers ]

What happens when your probation officer threaten to put you in jail for not paying your restitutions because you can't get a job?

Probation Officer [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all: There's a retired probation officer with the handle magprob. He's trying to hawk a book here. I don't know how much he's trying to sell it for, but don't buy it! He offers a free chapter. I read it. Of course, if YOU ARE a probation officer, then it might help you keeping your...

View more questions Search