Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravish_mehra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Cousin Liking Problem
    The Problem is,that there is a second cousin of mine who lives abroad,
    She comes to india once in a year,and stays here for a month or so,
    But for those 30 days she always invites me wherever she goes.and
    Recently when she came,she treated me differently from the rest of the cousins,
    She gave me hints that,she likes me a lot,and it appears to me that,
    She tries to attract me to herself,its not that,I don't like her,
    But I don't think my liking is to an extent of love right now,but it may grow,
    Moreover I am not able to understand that whether she just likes me or just loves me.
    And I also fear how the society will react.

Please Help Me Out In This Regard.
    visions Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Ok well first of all... you'll really need to know if she likes you or she just want something from you... and if she really likes you and wants to love you... it's up to you to do the next move... show her that u like her... u can state to her that u don't want anything serious... well it all depends dude... society takes things differently... but it's up to you two what u really want...

Have a great day!
    anand_phulwani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 02:17 PM
    Suggestion 1st:
    Well bro, you really need to consider things,, think it over, what u really want to do,, what she wants to do... if she really likes you and want to show u love, you can either help her out,, accept it,, or reject her, and break her heart... but in a way,, likeing a family is kindda a big problem with society... but if u want to keep it a secret,, u can do that also,, it all depends on what

You really want to do,, just explain yourself to her and how u feel about it,,

Thanks,
    With Regds,
    Anand

Just Check out with this,
    Might be this is of your help.

www.cousincouples.com

Thanks,
    With Regds,
    Anand
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2006, 03:03 PM
    In the United States, we have certain colorful names for people that have sex with their cousins. If I used any of them right now, I would get banned. The last I heard, there are so many people in India, they are hanging from the rafters! I am sure you can find a love interest that is not related to you. Ignore your cousin and the advances. You will be happy you did. There is already too much chorline in the gene pool and not enough in the Ganges.
    anand_phulwani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 03:04 PM
    Suggestion 2:
    Things which r not ethical shudn't b done
    N c our society isn't that flexible that it'll accept it
    So if u dun want 2 break d norms then back out OK.

Thanks,
    With Regds,
    Anand
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 24, 2006, 07:13 AM
    Im not sure if I understand what you are trying to say!
    Are you interested in this person as a relationship-lover type?
    OR just hanging out?

Why worry about society?
    And its only 30 days out of your year.

2nd cousin is another issue all together!

You energy seems scattered, try to focus and clarify your question!

Peace ranieri

Quote Originally Posted by ravish_mehra
    The Problem is,that there is a second cousin of mine who lives abroad,
    she comes to india once in a year,and stays here for a month or so,
    but for those 30 days she always invites me wherever she goes.and
    recently when she came,she treated me differently from the rest of the cousins,
    she gave me hints that,she likes me a lot,and it appears to me that,
    she trys to attract me to herself,its not that,i dont like her,
    but i dont think my liking is to an extent of love right now,but it may grow,
    moreover i am not able to understand that whether she just likes me or just loves me.
    and i also fear how the society will react.

Please Help Me Out In This Regard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

Never Help Your Cousin [ 3 Answers ]

My Cousin Had No Credit History So I Took Out A Loan For Him. He Has Been Paying The Monthly Bills (not Always On Time) I Just Received A Letter From A Lawyer's Office Indicating That He Is Filling For Bankruptcy AND I'm In The List Of People And Institutions That He Owes Money To. How Will...

Crzy cousin [ 6 Answers ]

I have a HUGE problem. Im fifteen and I have WAY older cousin who likes me( he's like around 20). It is so weird when I'm around him. He wants me to tell him if I like him or not. Im so scard of him. What can I do?! :'(

My 44" rider cuts to short for my liking [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for advice. I raised the rear of my deck by moving the adjustments so now I want to put bigger deck leveling wheels to raise the front. It has three wheels lined up on the axle. Looks like clearance enough for wheels an inch larger. I can't stand cutting my lawn short and the highest...

Cousin David [ 3 Answers ]

Something my dad was telling me the other day made me think of this. I had a favorite cousin named David wood Jr. He wasn't my blood cousin but that did not matter to me. In 1998 David committed suicide. Everyone was torn up by this. My dad told me there were things going on in his family that we...

View more questions Search