Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceilingtile Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Apr 6, 2012, 02:18 PM
    Low to mid back pain with low grade fever for almost a week
    I have had lower-mid back pain with feeling of pressure in pelvic area (no pain) and fevers and chills for the last 7 days. They have done ultrasound of bladder and kidneys and cannot find anything. It is definitely worse when I am working. I have to take 2 extra strength every 4 hours or the pain becomes unbearable. At home I try to stretch it and take less pain pills and rest with a heat pad on my back. Sometimes I feel nausea also. I am feeling good when I have my pain pills and can eat something then.

I had the tvt. Transvaginal tape sling for urinary incontinence 3 years ago without any problmes. I don't have a bladder infection but my white blood cell count is up. I will make an appointment with a gynecologist next I guess
    Puzzling

Check out some similar questions!

Low grade fever after tooth extraction [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Four days ago I had my upper wisdom tooth extracted. Because I had an infection on the tooth prior to the extraction, I was already taking Amoxicillin for three days before the extraction was performed. I am supposed to take the antibiotic for 3 more days (10 in total since I started...

Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows

I have low grade fever for last 21 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have low grade fever for last 21 days. My Doc treated me for viral infection and fever dropped for 1-2 days. Fever range - 98.5 - 100.5 F. My Age is 30 Blood Routine- Haemoglobin 12.1

Cold and low grade fever.scared [ 6 Answers ]

Well... I believe I've caught a cold which makes me very nervous. I have it all, stuffy nose, sneezing, cough, headache, and I had a low grade fever last night. I'm 9.3 weeks, is this going to be harmful to my baby? I also woke up this morning without being nauseous or vomiting which is out of...

3yr. With low grade fever for 6 days [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My son is 3 yrs. Old and has had a low grade fever for 6 days now. I brought him to the doctors. 2 days ago and they found nothing. No strep, NO ear infection nothing. I don't understand why it isn't going away. Could he have new teeth coming in?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.