Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharadagnihotri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 10:12 AM
    Half covered lens and mirror
    A cancave mirror and convex lens is half covered with black paper. Will it produce any image? Justify with ray diagram.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jan 5, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Hello sharadagnihotri

Well, how far have you come with this question?
    Did you make a drawing with an UNCOVERED concave mirror and convex lens with lines-of-view?

Did you make a second identical drawing with a half-COVER of black paper?

Do the lines still produce a full picture or not?

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mythological creatures half human half animal [ 14 Answers ]

What are they called? There is a general therm for all of them, and each type also has an additional name. Some of them are half horse half human, others half goat half human etc..

Mirror, Mirror on the wall. [ 11 Answers ]

Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together. Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?' Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.' Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty...

What do you call a half man and half goat in mythological times? [ 8 Answers ]

Please help not sure what it is called.

70's or 80's half animated half real movie [ 6 Answers ]

I remember that cartoon/ movie I used 2 watch all the time. I don't remember title anymore. A boy of 11/12 talks with a friend on the phone, his mom goes 2 work. Suddenly a big red box with a ribbon appears in his room. He unpack it, and there is somekind of car ramp and little red cabrio. He gets...

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search