Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fryguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2006, 11:27 AM
    Help! Need song titles and artists!
    Can any one help me find the title of these rap songs:

1) The opening begins "This is how we do, we make a move and act a fool while we up in tghe club. . ." I believe 50 Cent starts it off.

And 2) This one has an ending chorus that says "It's time to meet the gorillas, the gangstas, the killas and the dope dealas. . ." I'm pertty sure the main artist is Ice Cube, but that's as far as I got. :(

wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 8, 2006, 12:08 PM
    1. The game featuring 50 cent "This is How we do"

2.It is by Ice cube but not under his name
    The artist is Westside Connection and the title is "Let it Rain"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another Myster Song: May Be Titles Lilac Season [ 2 Answers ]

Oops, I meant "Mingle." I had it under Jeff Buckley & Chris Cornell, but it isn't them, nor can I even find the song title or lyrics anywhere. Here's what I can hear (2:11): West Virginia, southern comfort I can see it in your eyes. Looks familiar, may I thrill you bittersweet if you don't...

Movie titles need help [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can remember these 2 movies that I saw when I was younger than 10... Late 70's, early 80's. MOVIE #1 This movie is about an American Indian kid who is forced by his parents to spend the summer at his Grandfather's ranch. He doesn't care about his indian heritage. His...

Car Titles [ 3 Answers ]

My dad co-signed for me to get a car, and I need to get my name off the title, is that at all possible, and if so, who do I need to go to have this done, Motor Vehicles or the dealership where we bought the car from?

What this song and who is the artists? [ 3 Answers ]

A song that I loved when I was kid, I have not been able to find because I have no idea what it's called and who it is by. Some of the lyrics stick in my memory: Here we go Way to fast Something something (not sure) Going to crash Na na na. na na na, na na na na na

View more questions Search