Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enparro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 05:25 PM
    Netscape / dwwin.exe
    When I launch Netscape get message "Error - The program must close to allow a previious installation attempt to complete. Please Restart"

On logout get message "dwwin.exe DLL initilization failed The initilization failed becauqe the windows station is shutting down."

Windows XP, HP Pavilion Media Center

How do I fix ?
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Oct 18, 2006, 07:59 AM
    Click Start > Run> type in "sfc /scannow"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed" on shutdown [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever I shutdown windows, I get this message: Dwwin.exe - DLL Initialization Failed - The application failed to initialize because the window station is shutting down. The message pops up quickly and disappears only during shutdown... I was lucky enough to capture the message using a...

Can't turn off computer: dwwin.exe-dll initalization failed [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need help I can't turn off computer I get this message Dwwin.exe-dll initalization failed The application fail to inilalze because the window station is shutting down And please help and I need step by step help because I am not to good at thiscomputer stuff And thank you listing...

Dwwin.exe error on shut down [ 2 Answers ]

I keep receiving an error when I try to log off... the error says it's in dwwin.exe can anyone tell me what's going on?

Is cmd.exe under lsass.exe a Virus [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a problem that my internet, now a days, is working very slow. I think I''ve got some viruses in my computer and for that I have installed MCAFEE antivirus and its completely up to date. But still the problem ain't solved. while looking into the Process Exdplorer, I saw that the cmd.exe...

Issas.exe, iau.exe etc how to get rid of? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Whenever I try to open a text file, the following files load onto my machine: Lssas.exe, iau.exe, mservice.exe, svshost.exe, msqdevl.exe and stisvsq.exe Its easy enough to remove them again with Hijackthis run in safe mode, but I cannot use my notepad anymore. Whenever I open the...

View more questions Search