Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucky81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Ultra Murray Snowblower 8HP m-f2484020
    Hi I have a Ultra Murray snowblower Model # m-f2484020 8hp 24". I need a manual so I can get the belts to replace for the snowblower. Can you please help me, I just need the measurement or the part number for the belts.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Check your model number again. The only thing I get when I Google that number is you, this post at the help desk. This means, apparently, you are the only person in recent history to post this model number, on earth.
    thunderbird53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2008, 08:12 PM
    1st Belt part number 579932 Belt, V 3L, 33.13 LONG
    2nd Belt Part Number 581264 Belt, V 4L, 35.23 LONG
    scritley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 10:18 AM
    He is not the only person on the planet to have that exact model number as I have the same snowblower.

Model number on sticker on left side of gear housing reads:

F2484020 Code 5234

It is a Murray Ultra 8hp 24" Electric Start Snow Thrower with a Tecumseh Snow King engine.

I am finding it very difficult, as the original poster, to find anything online about this model and the manual listings I've found all say "NLA - No Longer Available".

I did however find a site that has parts and they were all in stock. While I could not find my model number using the search engine on their site, I called and the man was very helpful and thorough and he found my model and all the parts that I needed (both belts, chute assembly, worm gear assembly, universal pivot block, and shear pins) and they will be here in 5-7 bus days. Best part, they were cheap!

Link: Lawn mower parts, Snow thrower parts, Chainsaw parts and MORE, Click and save!
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Dec 23, 2008, 12:15 PM

Hi,
    I have reason to believe that thunderbird53 gave you the part #s as it is a Noma snowthrower branded as Murray currently owned by Briggs and now manufactured and supported by AYP. I did not have any luck at the manual site for Murray that Briggs maintains, but I did just post a picture on a Craftsman question here that is a Noma, also. Few different configurations exist, it just cost too much to make.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    jchild40 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2009, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scritley View Post
    He is not the only person on the planet to have that exact model number as I have the same snowblower.

Model number on sticker on left side of gear housing reads:

F2484020 Code 5234

It is a Murray Ultra 8hp 24" Electric Start Snow Thrower with a Tecumseh Snow King engine.

I am finding it very difficult, as the original poster, to find anything online about this model and the manual listings I've found all say "NLA - No Longer Available".

I did however find a site that has parts and they were all in stock. While I could not find my model number using the search engine on their site, I called and the man was very helpful and thorough and he found my model and all the parts that I needed (both belts, chute assembly, worm gear assembly, universal pivot block, and shear pins) and they will be here in 5-7 bus days. Best part, they were cheap!

Link: Lawn mower parts, Snow thrower parts, Chainsaw parts and MORE, Click and save!

This is great. I have the same machine (unknown year), with a "Agway" brand on it (made by Murray). I have had difficulty finding parts... right now I'm looking for a worm gear.
    hleew3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 08:36 PM
    You can find a complete online mannual at Ordertree.com) not all parts are available any more, but it is a good source.
    Frank52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 02:27 PM
    The code seems to be how you date the machine e.g. 5234 would be made on the 234th day of 2005 from what I can tell.
    I'm looking for any info I can find on a similar machine a Murray Ultra 22in 5hp Techum. Engine
    Model #G2250030 code 6354
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 04:07 PM

Hi,
    I did not find it at OrderTree (Dixie) but found it available by reques at:
    Murray st Parts Diagram Index for F2484-020
    And Frank52 yours is there at:
    Murray st Parts Diagram Index for G2250-030
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Frank52 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 06:33 PM

crigby,
    Great stuff, thanks so much.
    Cheers,
    Frank
    glennj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    Check your model number again. The only thing I get when I google that number is you, this post at the help desk. This means, apparently, you are the only person in recent history to post this model number, on earth.
    I purchased mine at a garage sale, I need a manual, looks brand new,no year, part I need according to him assy,dish shaped with rubber housing,shaft with cogged gear on one end?
    Randy956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 06:34 PM
    I'd like a user manual for a Murray F2250030. My father in law gave it to me, and he's no longer in a position to tell me anything about it. I can't get it started and am not sure what all of the controls are.

Can any of you help me?
    rojosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2011, 12:54 PM
    Try this url:
    HTML Code:
    http://dl.owneriq.net/e/e2826d20-893b-4e09-ad87-4a242c3a76cb.pdf
    Its not the exact model but should help with regards to maintenance and repairs

wolveman71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2019, 12:35 PM
    I have the same number f2484020 code 5270 Tecumseh motor 8hp hmsk80 155556T

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need model number of Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding mower [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for the model number of a Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding lawn mower that I purchased recently. I've looked all over the mower and cannot seem to find the model number. I'm hoping to eventually find an owner's manual for it. :)

Murray Ultra Lawn tractor not starting [ 9 Answers ]

I have 15 year old Murray Ultra Lawn Tractor. It has been wonderful. However, now it seems there is something wrong with the starter. It gets fire, but when it tries to turnover it makes a very high pitch "whirring" sound and won't engage. I replaced the spark plug a week or two ago and it has...

10Hp Murray snowblower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new 10Hp murray snowblower that I purchased last year from homedepot. What type of oil do I use. I know that it is NOT mixed with gas.

Ultra by murray snow blower [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Looking for impeller for ultra murray model f2484020,code5212,ser002313337309 8hp,hmsk80, any help thank you greg

Old snowblower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Toro 826 used snowblower that was given to me. I cannot start it. I bought a new spark plug, filled the gas tank, even put a little bit of gas where the spark plug goes. I still can not start it. Can someone please help me?

View more questions Search