Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeremaih Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 11:19 PM
    Why do I feel like that life is over for me I just want to die or miracule
    I wish I never born
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 20, 2012, 12:09 AM
    Why do you feel that? There are people in much more worse situation than you are in... What's the whole point of dying? What good will it do to anyone?

Instead, try making a difference in someone's life, you might just get the reason to live.

Because, living is not always only about us, it's about others too.
    awesomagic Posts: 69, Reputation: 46

Feb 22, 2012, 08:58 AM
    We are always glad to help people that feel that way, but you need to be a little more specific. Whay do you wish you had never been born? Give a few brief details please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life sucks. I want to die. [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a 24 yr old guy. I spent 100k on a 4 yr degree and now work for $10/hr. I'm completely broke. I have never had a girlfriend. I am a virgin. I am really ugly. Most people think I'm 34 yr old, not 24. The only reason I haven't committed suicide is because of my parents. They paid for my...

My life I just want to die (long story of my life) [ 3 Answers ]

My whole life are always ended with betrayal and downfalls I just want to end it. I believe in God and I know he always helps me but sometimes him helping me is just not enough. When I was in grade 6 I was always bullied I hated life but I tried to stay strong and positive. A few weeks later a new...

My life seems to not change... I feel depressed or stressed in life. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been feeling sad, lonely... Food isn't catching my interest anymore. I have a daughter, times I don't notice her happiness. I don't smile nor laugh anymore. Before I met my ex-boyfriend, I was blissful. Now, as of lately I could careless of my happiness. I notice this was a problem for quiet...

View more questions Search