Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssgdul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2006, 06:19 PM
    99 Buick Century rough idel
    My 99 Buick idles slow, service engine soon light.. stayes on, car seemes to run OK, under power , just idles slow and engine runs rough at idle is there anything I can check or replace myself thanks ssg:
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Apr 27, 2006, 07:16 PM
    Take it to a autozone if its nearby.. they will check the engine light code for FREE... if not run a bottle of dry gas for starters.. could just be a bad batch of gas hopefully

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study of foreign languages in the 18th century [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a paper on Gulliver's Travels for university and I would appreciate if you could help me with this question: Did people in the 18th century give any importance to the learning of a foreign language? Was it a normal practice to learn a foreign language? I am particularly interested in...

Home Security for the 21st Century [ 9 Answers ]

I was looking to survey what services and fees (if any) people subscribe to for their home security system. In addition, if you are using a pay/fee-based service - do you feel the cost/fee is reasonable? Secondly, what feature(s) do you like the best about the system? If you ignore...

Rough in question... [ 1 Answers ]

Tom, A while back I asked you about a bathroom rough in. Plans have changed again since then. This is what I currently roughed in: I have a 4" line coming in from my back yard straight to the toilet, which is set on the exterior wall, (so the 4" line only comes into the house 12 inches) ...

DWV rough-in [ 5 Answers ]

I'm starting a long delayed home construction in a rural area with no plumbing codes in force. I plan on laying out the under slab DWV lines. Below in my amatuerish plan which I'm sure has glaring red flag issues that I need to adjust. Can you offer some input ? The main waste line run is about 40...

Buick Century - Turn Signal problem [ 0 Answers ]

On my wife's 98 Century, the right (passenger side) turn signal fast flashes. This is supposed to indicate the light is out, but the light works though it flashes fast as well. The light socket was replaced less than 6 months ago. At that time, when the fast flashing started the light was out. ...

View more questions Search