Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poolplayerinindy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis
    Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me through this or my email address @ [email protected]

Thank you
    tablebilliard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 11:31 PM
    Nice,I am aware this billiard information.That I will give the information in the form of an url which gives you the answer for your question.by using this url u can find good investors by related to you thoughts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool Hall [ 3 Answers ]

I want to open a pool hall for teens. No Achohal just soda water, pool, music, and stuff.What do I need to open a business like that after I buy or lease place to open it. Do I need to have legal permission or something of the sort?

How to go about opening a Pool Hall? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm very interested in starting a Pool Hall, but I don't really know where to begin. I know I need to write a business plan and research the market but I'm finding it difficult to find this information. Any suggestions out there I'm looking to get started asap. All replies are greatly...

Pool Hall [ 0 Answers ]

Hello experts, I'm about to start my own bar & pool hall business. I've found this existing bar & restaurant & it's seemed relevant for what I've aimed for. But there is one problem. The bar area is not big enough to put any pool tables. This place also comes with a four-bedrooms apartment...

View more questions Search