Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    11aa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2018, 10:19 AM
    My son lives in our house how to evict him from our house.
    My son lives with us currently. Currently he does not work and his trying to get a job. However, he has been in jail and in trouble with the law so its difficult to find a job. He does not help me with any rent because he still has no job. Can I evict him from our house. We do not have any written agreement.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2018, 01:10 PM
    How will that help your son who "has no job" and "He does not help me with any rent because he still has no job". Is living at home better than homeless on the street? Is he causing social issues in the house? Drinking? Drugs? Abuse to you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well water supply to the house if nobody lives in the house [ 2 Answers ]

Dear members! My question is whether I can close the well water supply to the house which is heated by the furnace which has a circulator pump between furnace and hot water tank and hot water is used to heat the house . If I close the main water valve , the house is still being heated because...

Law: ex lives in house and does not pay rent? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am in a bit of a pickle. I am divorced for a year. My house is supposed to be transferred onto my name but I am not credit worthy of doing so. My ex husband is living in the house and just refuses to contribute towards the bond repayments because his excuse “I don't work, where must I get...

A guy breaks into a house where his prostitute girlfriend lives with another man [ 0 Answers ]

A guy breaks into a house were his drug addict prostitute is shack up with a rich man. He ties the man to a chair and forces the woman to shoot drugs then he brings her to a room and has sex with her.

Someone lives in my house in PA and is on Probation in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

If someone is living in my house who is on Probation in another state - can I get in trouble.

Who lived/lives in my house [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question I hope someone can answer. we moved into a small house. And lately we have had a few strange happenings. My granddaughter (2 years old) says MOM, Guy.. points to the bathroom. We see nothing but she did. My oldest grandson laid down on his bed, felt as if someone laying next...

View more questions Search