Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Handy2016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2016, 11:17 AM
    Replace Mear m21 thermostat
    Need to know how to replace 4 wire Mear m21 thermostat to a two wire Honeywell RLV4305 thermostat
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2016, 12:35 PM
    Typically a 4 wire would be for heat and air while a 2 wire is heat OR AC only. Is that what you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mears m21 [ 3 Answers ]

I have M21 SP thermostats through the house here (built in 1978). Single pole switch. Of course the two heavy leads (Blk and Red) are for the source and the load for one side of the 220 V circuit. There is also a lighter gauge white wire. Where should that be connected in this configuration? ...

Replace 8 wire thermostat with Nest thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to replace my existing thermostat with a Nest Learning Thermostat. My existing thermostat is part of a smart home system and has a bunch of wires. I am not interested in keeping the smart home features; I just want the AC unit to work with the new thermostat. Can anyone tell...

Bought a Hunter thermostat to replace a Rudd thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Show both diagrams for both thermostat because the wiring is different.

Replace Brant standard thermostat with HOneywell thermostat [ 40 Answers ]

HI guys, I have a Bryant Heat Pump system with axilaury heat and A/c, I want to replace the Honey programmable thermostat, but still reluctant to install it myself since the wire label different. My new Honeywell model is TH6110D1005 and it has following wire label. G O/B (W) C Y R Rc ...

View more questions Search