Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    varennais Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2010, 12:19 AM
    Declaration fees
    Hi,I know an american woman who live to Ghana and who want come live with me in France to marry us and create a family in the future.
    She says me that she needed of 1500 Euros for the declaration fees,is it true?
    I wait your answer for much impatience.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 19, 2010, 01:03 AM
    SCAM!!
    Run away now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 07:44 AM

No it is not true, first doubtful there is even a real women, and sure she is not an american

This is the biggest and most well known internet scam there is
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 07:54 AM
    Scam. Stop all communications now!

You can read all about it here.

Google

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration declaration fees [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a declaration fee of $1500 for someone leaving Ghana flying into amsterdam and on to the USA from there?

USMLE fees, h1b attorney fees [ 4 Answers ]

I am on a H1b visa in the US... my wife is a physician who is writing USMLE exams to get a residency in US... I was wondering if I can deduct all the usmle exam fees + costs of applying to residency programs (close to $5000) as expenses on my taxes? I also paid for the attorney fees to get my...

Declaration fees [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who has a son 17 yrs old who has elected to live in Ghana. The son was born here in the USA. The father is a US citizen and the mother (deceased) was from Ghana. The father is requesting that the son return to the US to finish his education. The passport and all documents are...

Deduct brokerage fees, appraisal fees and other closing costs on my taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased my home in Calif in 2006 and refinances in 2007 to lower the interest rate. Can I deduct the brokerage fee, appraisal fee, flood fee, document fee, escrow fee and transfer fees? I paid all of the fees and did not include them in the refinance of my home. If I can decuct any of these...

College application fees and testing fees as tax deductions [ 3 Answers ]

Are the fees we are paying for our son to apply to various colleges tax deductable? Also, what about the money paid to take ACT ; SAT and AP tests? And, th emoney spent requesting these scores be sent to the universities being applied to?

View more questions Search