Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moco448 Posts: 4, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2008, 10:03 PM
    17 yer old boy 14 year old girl dating?
    OK so I'm a 17 year old male turing 18 in three months and I'm dating a 14 year old freshmen girl turning 15 in 2 months, I was wondering weather an intamate relationship is out of the questions? For example kissing, holding hands the works I understand the age of consent in Washington is 16 and ia understand sex under 18 is wrong as well, but does that mean she jail bait? And if are parents are OK with us dating is it still legal?
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 20, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Just because her parents are OK with you dating doesn't mean they are OK with your violating their daughter. If you two have sex, you can be charged with rape or sexual assault. You just need to weight whether it's worth it or not. If you ask me, it's not.
    JamesD1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2008, 12:26 PM
    I'm in the same boat. I'm 17 and I'm with a 14 yr old girl. I have already decided that I won't do anything with her beyond kissing until she is 16. You should do the same. It isn't worth it if you two do break up and she charges you. And if you are the kind of guy who is only looking for sex, then look elsewhere
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD1991
    im in the same boat. im 17 and im with a 14 yr old girl. i have already decided that i wont do anything with her beyond kissing until she is 16. you should do the same. it isnt worth it if you two do break up and she charges you. and if you are the kind of guy who is only looking for sex, then look elsewhere

This question is asked all the time and maybe you have an answer - what does a 17 year old see in a 14 year old? What is the common ground?

I'm assuming he would be a senior in high school and she would be a freshman?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl but she is dating my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I like this girl and I have dated her 2 years ago and it didn't really work out. Since then I have gotten really close to her. Me and her have gotten to be the best of friends, but my best guy friend is dating her and I don't want to break them up. I really like her but what should I do.

I just started dating a girl who has a boyfriend. What should I do? [ 15 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 19 yr old guy that recently met an 18 yr old girl. She was a friend I knew from before, I think she was interested in me a long time ago when I had a girlfriend (we broke up). I asked her how she was, and she said that she had a boyfriend (of 6 months). So when we met up, her first...

I've been dating a girl for 5years and where worce then ever [ 7 Answers ]

The question is I've been dating this girl for 5 years and now we fight a lot and its mostly about her spending money and never saving a dime for a place to live. Worce part is now her mother and aunt is saying bad things and found a place where me sister BF family lives and they don't know that...

Guys what do you like from the girl your dating? [ 8 Answers ]

Im just curious... what do you guys like from the girl your dating? When your at work, do you like your girl to send you a cute text just telling you that she loves you stuff? And when you and your girl are talking on the phone.. what would you be interested in talking to her about? And what...

Is dating a girl wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have always been the crazy type to try everything at least once I have been with girls before but nothing serious. I currently have two kids and have been in bad relationships nothing abusive but just not happy ones. Lately I have really been thinking about this girl I know or just...

View more questions Search