Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aldrinjon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 01:41 AM
    Kojic Acid
    Is kojic acid soap are applicable to use in a teen agers face?
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Jan 27, 2008, 02:54 AM
    I think the answer to that is yes. I'm 14 & I'm using Diana Stalder products which contain kojic acid & licorice. I'm wondering if kojic acid is better than glutathione (external)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acid did not go down [ 5 Answers ]

I was told by the guy at the hardware store that if plunging and using a snake don't work, try sulfuric acid. I bought a bottle and followed the instructions, but it didn't seem to work. The instructions say to flush five times when the drain is open, but I don't think it is and I'm afraid of...

Kojic Acid? Sure White Cream And Loreal Whitening Creams [ 13 Answers ]

Please Can Someone Help Me Here? I Have Been Using Sure White Cream For Over A Year Now And Honestly It Did Help When I Went On Holidays I Got A Tan Came Back And Stopped Using It Now I Am Using It Again But The Cream Contains Kojic Acid Is That Dangerous? What About The Loreal Creams Are They Any...

Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders [ 4 Answers ]

I've been searching for skin lightening products and I found Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders on Ebay... They says that you can mix one of them into your moisteriser and use it... Have you guys tried that and please tell me the intructions how I can make it... Thanx a lot.

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects? [ 4 Answers ]

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects?. Is there any care to avoid the side effects? :confused:

View more questions Search