Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Apr 2, 2011, 03:56 AM
    Will my pimples go away?
    So practically, I usually get a lot of pimples on my chin and ESPECIALLY on my forehead.. Umm I use.. Garnier Mousturiezer. Garnier Aqua Defense toner. Mentholatum cleanser. And Tea tree medicated gel for acne as a cream on top.
    Recently my pimples have shrunk but now they are like black or a very dark spot. Does this mean they are going away? Or are they getting worse? Help!
    I drink a lot of water per day... I have a lot of junk food too though :/ but yeah I never touch my face! How do I get rid of pimples too? :) thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 2, 2011, 03:58 AM

Many young girls like you get acne. It is genetic, meaning someone in your family had it as a teen as well. Keep practicing good hygiene and when you are an adult it should go away.

Apr 2, 2011, 04:00 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Thank you for replying to all my queestions. That is very nice of you! Yes my mum had pimples. Is my routine good? Wshing twice a day. Etc. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 2, 2011, 04:06 AM

Your routine is very good. Just remember that sometimes there is nothing you can do to get rid of them, you can just prevent them from getting worse.

Apr 2, 2011, 04:09 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    Thank you... But does the dark spots mean its getting better? Or... worse? Is it getting smaller? Do u think they'll go away? What r some things I can do to prevent this! Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About Pimples? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it good to rub lemon on the skin that causes pimples even if it is not a scar sori but I'm just 11 years old having many many pimples :) *** answer THANK YOU!!

Pimples on my behind [ 4 Answers ]

For the last few years I have noticed I always have at least 1 pimple on my behind at any given moment, I have been told this could be from tight clothing but I can't change this as I have a work uniform 6 days a week. I need to know how to stop this happening asap!!

Pimples? [ 2 Answers ]

I have red bumps on my penis. I have had them for a couple of years now... even before my first sexual experience so I'm pretty sure its not an std. I think they are just pimples from the look of them. There's different sizes and pop just like zits do. I was just wondering if there is any way to...

Like pimples [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have what looks like pimples on my penis, I have quite a few of them and they are the colour of my skin, they do not hurt/itch in any way, does anyone have any idea of whether these are pimples or something else?

Pimples [ 5 Answers ]

I have a questions regarding about my pimple problem uhm what kind of treatment (ointment) can u advice me to put on my face and what kind of moisturizer best of my situation?tnx so much I'm looking forward of your reply to me

View more questions Search