Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19gs43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2017, 07:07 AM
    How to lower creatinine level in our blood ?
    Many people from UAE found to be with creatinine levels and they undergo Dialysis The level found to be between 5 and 15 for several of them
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 8, 2017, 10:59 AM
    5 and 15 what? That's off the charts where I am (US).
    Creatinine is expected to be different by age and parts of the world/culture/race.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can reduce Creatinine level in blood [ 16 Answers ]

Dear any Nephrologist member, Am Kumar 37 years, Male. Recently I noticed my Creatinine level is increasing from 1.3 to 1.52. Am HT past 8 years and under medication. How can reduce creatinine? What will be harmful to my health? Some calcium deposits find in my Kidney also. Your early answer...

Diet to Lower the Creatinine Level [ 0 Answers ]

I am a south indian,Hyderabadi. I am 56, my cretine level is 1.2. Please advise what food to avoid and what food to take to reduce the cereatine level or at lest to maintain same level. Presently I am using the following medicines for the last 20 days,NEFROZON andEBUXO-40 TABS EACH A DAY.

Best food habit for reducing the creatinine level in blood [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I am 50 years male. I have tested my blood for checking blood creatinine level today. It has found 2.2mg/dl against 0.5-15 mg/dl. I now I have problem with my kidney function. I am regularly under medical treatment. I have been advice to take frusenex100mg tabs from past 1 year. I am...

How to lower creatitine level in blood its 8.0 [ 2 Answers ]

Creatitine level has increased so much much it reached up to 8.0 please any one can suggest me something.. plzz something effective

My blood creatinine level has reached 5.7. What diet is good for me? [ 1 Answers ]

My blood creatinine level has reached 5.7. what dietry restrictions are required to control it or stop it to increase any further. Is there any way to reduce it. What diet is good for me? Please suggest.

View more questions Search