Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aharrison88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2007, 01:39 PM
    John Deer won't stay running
    We have a three year old John Deer rider and won't stay running. It will start with the choke on but dies when you try to move it run. :confused: We have let it warm up and still get the same thing. It's like it's not getting gas. And yes there is gas in the tank.Any thoughts?
    aharrison88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 06:03 AM
    I got it. The gas cap air valve was not working. Replaced cap and all is good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere L130 riding mower won't stay running [ 7 Answers ]

We only have about 30 hours on this 1.5 year old garden tractor, as it only really needs to be used about once a year when the wild grasses are very tall and they're getting quite brown and becoming a fire hazard. Thus, it had been sitting unused for a few months when I tried to start it to move...

John Deer LT 155 replacement motor [ 4 Answers ]

I need a replacement 14 hp motor for my LT155 riding mower with the 42 inch "Freedom" Mulching Deck. What is a good replacement and where can I find one for the least cost? Thanks in advance for the help, Bill

Mower won't stay running [ 3 Answers ]

Mower starts but dies in 2 secs. With the air cleaner off I can keep it running by choking it with my hand. Newer briggs 6 hp. Any thoughts please!

John deer power edger E35 [ 1 Answers ]

How do u adjust the carb on this engin I think the model # is fa130dbs19. Thanks mike

John deer E 35 gas power edger [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deer E 35 gas power edger .Tried to start it this morning and the pull rope broke. Put a new rope on it and now it will now rewind when I pull to start it. Thanks Mike

View more questions Search