Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scared or silly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2015, 04:03 PM
    Spiritual phenomena visits felt someone blowing or breathing on my hair while awake
    I live in a flat that is over 100 yrs old.The flat next door is empty but sometimes I think I hear footsteps noises etc. They can be explained away perhaps and I don't usually feel all that nervous. Yesterday however I was lying in bed awake and I felt like there was a presence and then I felt someone blow my hair into my ear and it really scared me.

I was wondering if someone was trying to send me a message because today I found out that my boyfriend was texting his old girlfriend. I caught him doing this in December and found out he had been having an affair. I found a text to landline number on his phone and the message had been delete but I used Canada 411 and found her name and called him out on it. He admitted he used to date her.

Am I reading too much into this? I do have wonderful intuition but I felt afraid when I felt like someone was breathing on me.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 3, 2015, 04:30 PM
    First off, dump your boyfriend. Seriously, if he's going through that much effort to hide an affair then he has some experience in it and, no matter what you do or say, he's going to continue doing that. Save yourself and dump him.

When you have a house that old it is hard to say. There can be random drafts and noise that is just the house moving, expanding and contracting during that days heat and nights cool. Old buildings aren't as air tight, but in their hvac systems, and just in general. That being said, being in an old region allows for time for spirits to build up. Given the amount of energy around it could be possible that this is a manifestation. It falls on you whether this is a welcome or not intrusion. Some view spirits as part of their world. You live with them or find some place without them. Other people view them like mice. GET 'EM OUT! GET 'EM OUT!

I would look for a logical explination. Look at the house, the HVAC, the windows, and doors and figure out a logical explanation. If not, maybe, if it really bugs you, do some research and maybe call a medium. You never know what you will find out.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 3, 2015, 10:42 PM
    Not sure if this is a paranormal question or a relationship question....So yeah, your boyfriend is a cheating scum. He was doing this in December, you caught him, and now he is doing it again. You need a ghost to tell you what is going on?

As Craven said...look for a logical reason as to what caused this blowing.

But dump the worthless sack...the ghost will feel better...you will feel better.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 4, 2015, 07:20 AM
    You could dump the boyfriend and see if the blowing in your ear stops.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spiritual Visits [ 12 Answers ]

I have recently had an experience that I don't understand. I was in bed and couldn't sleep as I lay with my eyes closed I felt something jump on the bed and tap me, I thought this was my kitten but realised the door was closed and she could not get into the room. I lay back down and it happened...

Spiritual visits [ 7 Answers ]

My dad killed himself when I was younger , so I didn't really know him or remember what he's looks like . But a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I met him with my son , the face was blacked out but I knew it was him . Every time I woke up and went back to sleep that night it went back to the...

Shouders felt heavy, neck felt been pressed, fingers shaking automatically , WHY ? [ 1 Answers ]

My niece recently felt her neck been pressed (but actually nobody nearby ), and her shoulders felt heavy, as if there is some heavy loads on her shoulders. Sometimes fingers of her right palm shake automatically... What's wrong with her ?

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

View more questions Search