Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khatija1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2014, 03:59 PM
    Questions&answers
    Hi my husband lives in morocco and earlier today whilst he wasat work he burnt his hand and arm with nitrogen gas he went to see the doctor but he just said go home a keep it wsrm till its at your normal temperature that was at 8.30pm and now its very sore and swallen also has big blisters I live in the uk and we are both very worried but the doctors in morocco don't seem to know what to do can you help us and advice us what he can do at home to help the pain and his arm and hand please we are both worried
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 9, 2014, 04:31 PM
    It sounds like he has a 2nd degree burn from the nitrogen. He needs to keep it covered and clean. Let the blisters pop on their own, do not open them. A cream such as Silvadene is good also.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 06:39 AM
    And AntC said, treat it like a second degree fire burn. Cold and Fire will burn your skin in much the same way. I would suggest that he go to another docotor. The wound needs to be kept sterile and protected as it heals.

My other concern is his workplace safety. Did he not have the proper equipment to deal with the extreme cold of the Nitrogen? While he is healing I would get him to talk with his managers for better workplace security.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Navajo jewelry questions & answers [ 0 Answers ]

I have a lg tourquoise bolo tie that measures 3.3/4 by 3.1/8.extremely high detailed. Probably and indian dancer. It has silver double wingsas though flying. It has ten pcs tourquoise with two small coral eyes. On the back it has the initials b.l. It is very similar to a famous PC by helen...

Questions & answers about medical science [ 1 Answers ]

Spurms take birth in human beings' semen and spurm intercourses with oval and human beings are produced?

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

Statistics & Probability. Need solutions &/or answers to all before 4/19 [ 4 Answers ]

CH12 Use the following to answer questions A-B. A roulette wheel has 38 slots in which the ball can land. Two of the slots are green, 18 are red and 18 are black. The ball is equally likely to land in any slot. The roulette wheel is going to be spun twice and the outcomes of the two spins...

View more questions Search