Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SamuelsMom1012 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 12:14 PM
    1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children
    I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? This was a cartoon that probably was released around 1982-1986?? Thanks so much!:confused:
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Is it "Legend" with Tom Cruise? - One of my all time favorites!

Legend (1985)
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 26, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Was it a cartoon?

If so could be THE LAST UNICORN.

Mar 26, 2007, 12:51 PM
    It was a cartoon, and it KIND OF looks like "THe Last Unicorn", but then again, I'm not sure. The cover didn't look familiar! It's driving me nuts! Thanks so much!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Oh! I misunderstood the question, I thought it was like Dark Crystal (Jim Henson type muppet things) what about Unico?

Mar 27, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Unico? I'll have to look it up. It was somewhat along the lines of "The Dark Crystal" but it was a cartoon. I just remember a scene with the characters (including a unicorn), going into a forest at night, and I want to say a fire was burning. Any ideas? :)
    densetesu74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 12:45 PM
    Either The Fantastic Adventures of Unico (1981) or it could be Winds of Change (1978) AKA Hoshi no Orpheus (Orpheus of the Stars) AKA Metamorphosis. See http://www.anime-games.co.uk/VHS/anime/winds_of_change.php or http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078495/
    Minibean Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2009, 02:11 PM
    The last unicorn?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children fantasy movie set in late 80's early 90's I think! [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to find this children's fantasy movie I watched when I was little. I only remember glimpses of this movie about a young boy who enters this fantasy land and enters this kingdom of which he steals an object out of a big glass casing! That's all I remember. The movie must have been set...

Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets...

1980's children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Ok it goes like this... I'm looking for the actual name. I remember it sounding like dundar clumpkin that's what I remember as a kid and in the movie there are real actors mixed with cartoons dundar is a cartoon short chubby and I don't remember him speaking english there's a wicked cartoon guy on...

80's? Children fantasy movie! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and I remember watching this movie when I was a little girl. So I'm pretty sure it was made in the 80's or 90's. Well the only things I remember about the movie is that it involved the song... "do your ears hang low? do they wobble two and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them...

View more questions Search