Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Feb 5, 2008, 07:07 PM
    Will you join me in prayer and witnessing?
    Greetings to all Christians who gather here amongst things to pray for others. Since this is a Christianity forum, it is the most appropriate place to ask everyone to join me in prayer for those who are ill, un-Saved, suffering, going through hard times, and especially those who want to know Jesus Christ!

"And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature." -- MARK 16:15 (KJV)

This Biblical verse gives us the spiritual authority to ask others to join us in prayer and witnessing for the rightful cause. There are many struggling today who don't know where to turn. Maybe they haven't known the Word of God but are searching. It is incumbent for us as Christians to tell them about The Word. Many have been moved by Jesus' words and have even converted from a God-less way of life. Praise the Lord!

Those who are ill may have no faith at all or know where to turn in order to help themselves. The same goes for those suffering from lack or who are in dire financial situations. But know that God, through His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ is at the center of your need if you but acknowledge Him. One can truly never know how spiritually uplifting it can be to turn to Jesus in your time of need until you have done so -- To know that He is there for you! He turns His back on no one who comes knocking. The door shall be opened unto you! But fearful should be they who do not want to know Jesus, therefore, rejecting Salvation and instead choosing a desolate place lacking in God's Light where others of like mind also go. Such suffering need not be eternal if the lost come to Jesus NOW! They may feel that they can do it another day but what if "death" comes to you tomorrow and you have not been Saved? What then? Would you risk imperiling your soul and spirit in a place totally devoid of God?

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." -- JOHN 3:16 (KJV)

When one turns to God through Jesus Christ God can forgive them of all their sins!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; through they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." -- ISAIAH 1:18 (KJV)

Our Loving God welcomes every person to serve Him.

"Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;" -- EPHESIANS 6:6 (KJV)

Know that only Jesus Christ can Save a person.

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

Therefore, it is important to understand that there is no other way to attain Salvation and thus, Heaven but through Jesus Christ.

To those who don't Believe, Scripture has this to say:

"He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the Name of the only begotten Son of God." -- JOHN 3:18 (KJV)

"Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I show the salvation of God." -- PSALMS 50:23 (KJV)

And it is also important to be BORN AGAIN.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, Verily I say unto thee, Except a man be Born Again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." - JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

So, these are the Spiritual Seeds that must be sown throughout the Earth. Fruitful will be the fields of those who have heard the word and watered those seeds.

And those who Believe should speak to Non-Believers -- to witness unto them.

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ." -- 1 PETER 3:16 (KJV)

May God Bless Every Person Who Partakes of This Mission In the Name of Jesus Christ.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Very well said
    MoonlitWaves Posts: 171, Reputation: 52

Feb 5, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Yes. I pray daily for every soul in this world because I don't know the hearts and situations of all, but God does. I let Him know I don't want to leave anyone out because everyone needs prayer. Not only am I sure to include every soul in my prayers, but I believe it is imperative that I ask for His guidance, for Him to teach me and be with me so that I may know His will for me. And I ask for the Spiritual strength to do His will over mine. Because I sure don't have it on my own!

I think your post is wonderful. Sometimes we get involved in our busy lives and forget that God has a plan for us and has things for us to do. Your post is a wonderful reminder of this and is encouragement to work harder at doing more for God in spite of our busy lives.
    kindj Posts: 253, Reputation: 105

Feb 6, 2008, 09:23 AM
    I have, I do, and I will!

Good post!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2008, 02:00 PM
    You must witness to *real people*, face to face in the real world. Witness and then take them to church with you... you disciple them through the process of becoming a Christian. :)
    ineedhelpfast Posts: 101, Reputation: 7

Feb 7, 2008, 10:31 PM
    Just remember that actions speak louder than words
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 8, 2008, 06:34 AM
    I gave my life to christ, I said lead me and I will follow, I honestly meant it as deep down inside me as there could possibly be... but now I find it hard to see where he is leading me, and I am scared that although I feel I am in the right place, I should be doing more to look for his signs... I don't know what to do to see him more clearly...
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Feb 8, 2008, 04:56 PM
    The best witness we have is our lives, we are on display everyday. Praying for those who need Jesus is not the same as praying for those who Jesus has called and will accept Him. We are called to be salt and light to the world. Pray for the LORD's will to be done UNHINDERED on earth as it is in Heaven.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Prayer [ 1 Answers ]

Some years ago I watched an Estonian or Latvain choir on TV singing a piece the music called The Prayer . The programme was about the great tradition of choral music in these countries. Can anyone shed any light on this piece

Prayer... [ 10 Answers ]

I know this may seem like a weird question, but how do I get God to hear me and help me?

No sex after witnessing natural birth? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello guys, my husband's dear friend is not having sex with her after he watches the babie's birth. She said he became mean and distant from her when she got pregnant and he told her maybe it is not a good idea for him to go into the delivery room but she thought he has to be there he is the one...

Prayer doesn't help my situation. Can you? [ 16 Answers ]

My husband and I keep ending up in dire financial straits. In previous posts, I questioned whether this was luck, past relatives getting revenge, etc. and, with your help, began to really pay closer attention to what goes on between my husband and I. Quite simply, our economic mishaps seem to...

Prayer [ 15 Answers ]

Is it possible to be spiritual and/or religious and never pray? By that I mean praying in the traditional sense... either using your own words to speak to G-d or words in a prayer book. Why I ask is because prayer has always seemed pretty foreign and weird to me. I am quite a non-religious Jew,...

View more questions Search