Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2005, 03:26 PM
    Diet pills
    I want to loose some weight.
    I was two sides smiler than I am rigth now.
    I am not overweight really but ia want to have my body like it was before.
    I would like to try with diet pills, but I am scared of side effects.
    I just wondering if just taking those pills for a while, it is not going to represent any trouble.
    I am 137 pounds, I was 120.
    Thank you for your advice
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 18, 2005, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jest
    I want to loose some weight.
    I was two sides smiler than I am rigth now.
    I am not overweight really but ia want to have my body like it was before.
    I would like to try with diet pills, but I am scared of side effects.
    I just wondering if just taking those pills for a while, it is not going to represent any trouble.
    I am 137 pounds, I was 120.
    Thank u for ur advice
    Ok, one little thing you forgot, how old are you? Age especially child-bearing age, will make your body prepare for insulation and safety to prepare for children. You used to do gymnastics in school and now maybe lack in extra activity.. all of this can cause you to gain a little, but it's normal, unless you changed your nutritional habits - maybe too busy at the job, or school to eat properly...
    Are you working, if so, at a sedentary job? try walking up and down stairs a few times a day, that usually helps get circulation going and also swimming. Swimming uses muscles that are not always used during daily activities, to include the muscles on your sides and hips, and upper legs. Also, if you like dancing, find some good music and dance your heart out for 15 minutes in the morning without needing any exercise video, just music you enjoy moving to.

As for diet pills, I strongly recommend you not use them, as most of them have speed in them and will change your personality and financial weight before it does anything for your body weight. If you must try something, try it in the line of a med that swells up in the stomach making you feel filled up, but they also cost a lot and you'll need more than just one a day. There are a lot advertized in the media, net, and magazines, but unless you are sure and know someone who has tried them, don't waste your money. If the filled up feeling sounds good to you, drink a lot of water before meals, that makes you eat less. Then, the most important thing, even though I put it last... See your doctor for advice. Remember also, scales will indicate more weight even when you swim because muscles weigh more than fat, so still work at it if you choose that route. You, your doctor and your clothes will let you know if you are doing the right thing. Good Luck. P.S. also find a site on weight reduction without them trying to sell you something..
    jest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2005, 08:20 PM
    Thank you for your advice, I think the best thing I can do is improve my eating habits and work out better.
    Thans again
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 19, 2005, 06:37 AM
    You are welcome, I'm not puching my ideas on you, but health is more important than looking like 'twiggy'. Most young ladies who lose a lot of weight fast get their hormones so mixed up that they can even go back to pre-adolescence stages and become infirtile, which is not too good if you want a family in the future. The best of luck to you and keep us posted..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are weight loss diet pills safe? [ 29 Answers ]

I am suffering from overweight condition,I usually visited a lot of sites. I just wanted to know about dieat pills. Are they really effective and safe? Suggestion regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Liquid diet [ 2 Answers ]

Is the liquid diet effective and what kinds of drinks do you need?

What Diet? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been doing many diets and can't find one that works with my busy schedule and I am hungry all the time. What is the best one from you opinion and how do I do it? :(

Prescription Diet Pills [ 2 Answers ]

I am 10 lbs overweight and just can't seem to lose this extra weight. It may not seem like a lot, but on me, it is. It's all in my buns and thighs. I walk 1.25 miles every day (weather permitting) and 2 to 3 days a week, I walk 2.5 miles. I have a one year old child so I also get exercise running...

Diet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi How can I lose some weight ( only 3-4 kg) without going on horrible diets? Because I've seen people who went on hard diets and did lose weight but the wieght went back as soon as they returned to normal eating habbits. I've already cut off hot chips and junk food. What else shoud I do? Thanks

View more questions Search