Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterflytattoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 12:48 PM
    My boyfriend enjoys anal more than vaginal.. should I be worried?
    My boyfriend is younger than me. He claims he is a "big fan of butt sex", and he loves oral. But I'm just concerned because people have been telling me he might be on the DL, Bi, or gay. He only wants to penetrate me in the butt not the other way around. I was trying to test my theory so I put my finger on the top of his butt hole and he freaked out.Should I be worried that he would be willing to receive oral and give anal to another man?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 02:36 PM
    How old are both of you?

When someone says that their partner is younger than they are, I like to make certain of the ages involved before giving advice.
    butterflytattoo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 07:57 PM
    I'm 20 he is 18 going to be 19 in April
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 08:17 PM
    No it does not mean he is gay or bi, if he was gay or bi he would want a man there to be having sex with. He merely likes sex that way, if you don't, tell him and don't do it, if you want it other ways, you take turns doing it differently if that is OK with you. Many couples like it any and every way and change off all the time. Others only do it one way in one position and that is it.
    You and he need to sit down ( not in the bed) and talk about it, what you like and want, and what he likes and want, and work out a plan that will work for both of you
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 19, 2012, 08:24 PM
    I think you should ask him. What you will probably find out is that he likes the sensations of the tighter passage. It is probably closer to what he is used to with his hand during masturbation. There may also be a part of his mind that is thinking about pregnancy or rather preventing it. He may have a 'butt' fetish and likes their look, feel, etc. much like someone with a leather fetish likes leather. Only he can tell you.

If you prefer vaginal intercourse, tell him. Talk with him. It's your body and you can tell him no if it bothers you. If he doesn't respect your needs then is the one you want to be with?
    slimsistr Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2012, 08:10 AM
    You have to decide what your into.. he was upfront and honest it sounds like. By saying he's a fan of butt sex. Now you be open and honest as well. Most men like anal. I don't think being gay or.Straight has anything to do with it. If you don't like it though, you shouldn't do it. Js;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2012, 12:23 PM
    They are both feel different... likely as was mentioned his fear of making you pregnant plays a factor... personally I like both, but if you carefully word it... and present it the right way to him... I'm certain if he's any sort of man he'll swing it more towards 50/50 just to please you. And you both get it the way you like it best plenty of the time. And its good to switch things up from time to time to keep it fresh and not become repititious.

Its got nothing to do with bi or gay tendencies at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am having a poop smell coming out my vaginal area I do not have anal sex [ 3 Answers ]

It started after my last period I have douched I fell no pain or discomfort do not see any discharge

Gay - How to get boyfriend to let me do anal to him? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, hopefully someone can help me with this, and sorry for the long question. Me and my boyfriend have ben dating now almost 3 months, (I'm 22 and he's 19) and everything's been going amazing, and I think I've found the guy I want to be with for the rest of my life, and he feels the same way....

Ex cheating boyfriend and enjoys contact with me but won't come back ! [ 116 Answers ]

Hi. Here's my breakup story which I decided to post in order to hear what the people here have to say. Cliffs : 1) Been with a very beautiful though insecure girl for 1.5 year. She was very into me from day 1 whereas, although I liked her, I was shy enough to hold back my feelings, making...

View more questions Search