Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    april_mai21 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2011, 12:52 PM
    A family buys a clock and the evil clock proceeds to kill them. Late 80's early 90's
    Killer clock grows into houses
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

May 7, 2011, 01:52 PM

Could be Amityville 1992: It's About Time (Video 1992) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if it was from the late 80's or early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

But it was an animated movie about this girl who was found as baby I think and she was taken in by this woman and there was also a little boy and as the girl got older she had beautiful black hair and the boy fell in love with her. I can't remember too much else about it since I haven't seen it in...

Late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a TV show about an inventor who makes a robot girl and raises her as part of the family? There was a really annoying next door neighbor girl

Possible late 80's early 90's family movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was like 5 or 6 when I would rent this movie. I never knew the name just the cover so I'm having a hard time figuring out what I was called and I only remember little pieces. So Here goes: There I a little girl and her brother. She might possibly want to be a butterfly (but I'm not...

Late 80's, early 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie. I think it might be late 80's, early 90's. There's this woman, and she's either girl #1's best friend, or she just became Girl #1's roommate, or something I don't know. The roommate bit sounds more like it. Girl #2 starts to copy Girl #1 in everything....

View more questions Search