Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexielexs Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2007, 07:12 PM
    A movie with Sandra Bullock in it, needing a name for the movie
    THe movie has sandra bullock in it and she has a sister, i forgot the actresses name, and the bothe do witch craft and like one of them created the perfect man 4 themselves like the man would have one blue eye and one green eye i think those where the colors and on other thing that happened in the movie was they ended up killing a man and bringing him back 2 life and all i remember about the part of bringing the man back 2 life was the put him on the kitchen table and put like this ritual star on his chest using whip cream....iThank you soo much if you can give the the name to this movie!:D :D :D
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Mar 25, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Practical Magic. Her sister is played by Nicole Kidman.
    robogal7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexielexs
    THe movie has sandra bullock in it and she has a sister, i forgot the actresses name, and the bothe do witch craft and like one of them created the perfect man 4 themselves like the man would have one blue eye and one green eye i think those where the colors and on other thing that happened in the movie was they ended up killing a man and bringing him back 2 life and all i remember about the part of bringing the man back 2 life was the put him on the kitchen table and put like this ritual star on his chest using whip cream....iThank you soo much if you can give the the name to this movie!:D :D :D
    Practical magic
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

May 28, 2007, 11:30 PM
    I love that movie! It was my favorite growing up. I watched it so much I wore out my tape. :(
    Yezra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Practical Magic
    gnarlywave202 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 08:48 PM
    The movie your talking about is Pratical Magic with "Sanda Bullock & Nicole Kidman"
    staceymangan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Practical magic
    vegasjenn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2007, 05:26 AM
    It's "Practical Magic" It's been playing on HBO the past couple months...
    Froglove Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2007, 05:32 PM
    Practical Magic (1998) directed by Griffin Dunne and starring Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman as witches who carry on a family legacy of witchcraft and tragedy. The film is based on a book by Alice Hoffman which was an awesome book.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of this movie? [ 9 Answers ]

The movie is about a black woman who had a daughter who looked white, the daughter did not want anyone to know that her mother was black. She tried to live her life as a white person away from her black mother

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

From where can I download sandra songs? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, please from where can I download sandra album (close to seven),(and 18 great hits of sandra) for free,and how can I copy the songs to cd if I do not have cd rom in my PC because I just have dvd,and I have real player and windows media player. Thank you very much

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

View more questions Search