Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flanjivfur Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2006, 05:21 AM
    Cartoon Trivia
    I would like to know if any one would know the occupation of Barny Rubble on the Flintstones?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 10, 2006, 05:25 AM
    Here's a full character profile of Barney Rubble.
    The whole site provides a massive amount of Flintstones information.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2006, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flanjivfur
    I would like to know if any one would know the occupation of Barny Rubble on the Flintstones?
    Didn't Barny Rubble work at a quarry or build stuff - him and Fred were always masterminding work ideas lol
    flanjivfur Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2006, 05:42 AM
    Thank you,
    Curlyben that info was very helpful to me. Sometimes at work we ask each another trivia question that make our nights go faster. That one had us all stumped.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2006, 05:44 AM
    Ben, you have done it again! I checked out that link - I never knew they had done chasracter profiles on the flintstones - it's well cool ;)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 10, 2006, 05:50 AM
    Hehehehehe you guys are just toooooo slow ;)

I must admit I was surprised when I found that site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bit of Trivia [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Today, Wednesday, at Two Minutes and Three Seconds after 1:00, The Time and Date will be: 01:02:03 04/05/06 Neat, huh?

OPT(F1) to H1B - Trivia [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Tax Expert, I have made the email in form of trivia so that it will be helpful to many people at the same time. Q1) For all those people who converted from OPT to H1B, what makes them dual status or what makes them resident alien ? Q2) Dual Status doesn't have to pay the medicare and...

Need Oscar Trivia HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know an answer to an Oscar question and I have looked everywhere for the answer and no luck. The question is: What family has won 11 oscars and what family member is nominated for another one this year? Please help and thanks in advance, fencebuster

Oscar Trivia [ 60 Answers ]

Have a few questions for a trivia game: 1. This story of a catholic lawyer who falls out of favor with his demanding boss took home a Best Picture Oscar. Name the film. 2. In the 1969 James Bond film "On Her Majesty's Secret Service", archvillain Blofeld (Telly Savalas) paraphrases a work...

View more questions Search