Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    v0lleygirl14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 06:49 PM
    OK, is the only only only way to get bak to a dirty blonde to bleach it and tone it?

Mar 23, 2008, 07:43 PM
    HELPPP! OK so my hair is slightly fadeing but I still want my dark blonde back... would highlights do this? Or is it a risk on making my hair orange? I just don't want it worse so what can I do to make it lighter without making it look worse?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 23, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Yes, highlights will give you a blonde look. Highlights are tricky to do yourself. If you want dark blonde highlights, please go to a salon and have them do it for you. I've given you a lot of information on this thread. Hopefully, you will take my advice and see a hairstylist. Good luck.

Mar 23, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Yess I will! Thank u and sorry for all the ?'s
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 23, 2008, 09:47 PM
    That's okay. You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair dying [ 2 Answers ]

I dyed my hair for over 15 year blonde and then my boyfriend wanted me to go red I did not strip my hair went to sallys beauty shop and bought blondish red dye now my hair is a purpleish red please hep

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

Bad hair dying [ 1 Answers ]

This is the worst! I dyed my hair a warmer blonde and I already am a blonde so I thought nothing bad would happen, I was wrong. My hair turned gray and purple. The even worse thing a about it is that it is permanent and I am leaving in two days for a very important meeting and I can't show up with...

View more questions Search