Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pammbroussard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Janitorial Business Leads
    Are there any companies located in Los Angeles or on the Web that set-up leads or potential customers that are looking for janitorial services?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 17, 2007, 01:32 AM
    I have not known any company anywhere that sets up leads for janitorial services if you want to work on your own and not for anyone else, if what you are wanting to do is work for yourself and not for someone else.

I would check out and join the following site if I were you. It is perfectly safe. It is one of many advertising sites on the Internet. It is free.

craigslist: los angeles classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

Advertising is important if you want to do a business. If you put in Clough Quad Cites you will find that the ads for my various businesses will dominate the first three or four pages of the search. All of the ads are free. If you look how I have worded mine, you will get an idea how to word yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Celing Fan Light Switch - 2 Leads [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change the switch on my Hunter fan light? It's not an old unit, but the chain sticks and refuses to release when you pull on it. I bought a replacement switch from Hunter, without instructions. The old switch has two black wires going into the plastic and metal case, with no visible means...

Cosigning leads to responsibility for what car does? [ 3 Answers ]

I am considering co-signing a car loan for my son but don't want any association with being liable for his driving if he hurts someone. If the car is registered in his name and I am the primary on the car loan am I liable? He is an adult.

View more questions Search