Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Linty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2012, 12:48 PM
    I'm painting a room how many square meters in 1 square foot
    I'm painting a room, I have mesured in square feet, but the paint tin gives the spread rate in square meters.I have 1 5 Liter tin. Question is how do I convert square meters into square feet.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2012, 01:21 PM
    Online Conversion - Area Conversion

1 square meter = 10.763 910 417 square foot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting Cost Per Square Foot [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: Does anyone know what painters normally get per square foot? Figure one coat only. No base, and we are located in central California. Did I forget anything... Thanks in advance! :D

Pricing per square foot on painting? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much to charge per sq ft. of painting on new commercial construction project with the total sq ft area as 45,000sf. How do I do the math for this project.

Price Per Square Foot for Painting [ 1 Answers ]

Size of room is 12*8*8sq.ft and I have to paint four walls and a roof of the room.what should be the actual cost for painting the room.

Painting estimate by square foot [ 2 Answers ]

I'm painting a friends daycare center 6,500 sq. feet of walls,no prime,two coats same color as previous paint job, maybe a few hours of spackling and sanding . The owner is buying paint and roller pads I'm paying for everything else, what is a good bid price, or square ft. price?

Painting - Pricing by the square foot [ 8 Answers ]

I've been reading some of the posts and replies regarding pricing a paint job by the square foot. I would like it if someone can help me make sense of the following scenarios, the scenarios do not include paint, patch work, textured surface and ceiling. Example 1:Room 10' X 10' room @ $.70 per...

View more questions Search