Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Apr 20, 2006, 11:05 PM
    Lawnmower decision
    Lowe's ,Home Depot, Sears,Kmart,Target and Walmart... where can I get a dependable reliable riding tractor for $900-1000
    thebriggsdude Posts: 1,096, Reputation: 53
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2006, 11:01 AM
    Sears has a good dependable one for $899... its as basic as it gets... this would be a lot better then any murray if you can still find those... http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...id=07127535000

Remember k'mart is with sears...
    Home depot or Lowe's sell mtds (the toro's there are mtds even) and I'm just not a fan of the cheaper construction...

The one in the sears link has a very dependable 16hp I/C briggs (Industrial/Commercial) I have a old flathead 12horse I/C briggs from 17 years ago, and after 2 previous owners (all of which I knew) its still kicking after a little commercial use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The decision to breed! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just have a few questions which maybe someone can help me with. I've trawled the web for hours and just seem to go in circles! 1) What is the average size of a litter? 2) Is it safer to breed a medium/large size dog? (I have a bitch rough collie) 3) What is the best age for a bitch...

I Need HELP With A Decision!More answers the better [ 5 Answers ]

This is my third question today, and I am sorry to keep bothering everyone, but this is an emergency question. Two days ago, I bought a wonderful little Daschund, but I was suppose to have help raising him with my fiancée. Since the little Doxie only follows me, and only wants to play with me, my...

Is it the right decision? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 26 years old and involved with a 31year old woman called (A) who has a 8 year old daughter from a previous marriage of 8 years. We've been together on and off for two years. Met her just after her devorce went through. We once again split up and became good friends and last year I went overseas...

Big Decision [ 4 Answers ]

Ok. Me and this guy have been seeing each other on an off, mostly because I don't know how I feel about him, I have never really given him too big of a chance. Recently he joined the Army, and has gone to Iraq and since then come back also. He came home this past weekend and asked me to move with...

View more questions Search