Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Is it flirting?
    What message do guys (you barely know) want to convey when they touch a girl (arm) deliberately, yet seeming unintentional?
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

May 12, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Flirting...

You just don't touch someone you don't want to touch.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 03:59 PM
    If they are very gentle I would say it's a good sign.
    crazyinlove Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 06:26 AM
    What I don't understand about lads is though, they can give off all these signals that they "like" you, but there is a difference between "liking" someone for who they are and "wanting" someone for sex. How do you determine the difference between that one? And would lads wait around for the best part of a year for someone if they just wanted sex? Surely they urge for sex would get bigger and they would move on? Does anyone agree or can anyone help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My g/f's flirting... [ 4 Answers ]

My g/f told me that she realizes that she flirts a lot with her friend, he points it out to her but she usually doesn't realize it. She swears there are no hidden feelings for him, but I don't know... How can I figure out if she does like him? Thanks

IS this Flirting ? [ 11 Answers ]

A guy walks over to a group of guys and one girl and says to HER " These guys will get you in trouble " then she flips her hair back and giggles??

Flirting [ 5 Answers ]

ok, i know how to flirt a little :o but I want to get this guy, who is my best mate....but i dunno how to flirt properly without looking stupid, can anyone help me?

Flirting or just being nice? [ 1 Answers ]

My question is: If a married man is too nice or extremely polite to some other women, does this mean he is flirting and trying to charm them?

View more questions Search