Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debora32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2019, 12:19 AM
    What are the regulatory standards, policies, and procedures of payroll?
    Currently, I am running my payroll. I got stuck in the tax payments. Could anyone briefly explain me the procedures and policies of the payroll system?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2019, 07:02 PM
    What county? If the US, what state?

Again if US, 1099 employees or W2,

Are there benefits involved, and if so, how are they funded?

And really no, there is no brief way to actually explain it. Some computer systems do a fairly good job at tracking and doing the withholdings.

But you need to hire someone, to come in and show you how it works and to be sure you are set up properly.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2019, 06:57 PM
    https://www.fasb.org/home

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regulatory/Tax implication of India to US wire transfer [ 7 Answers ]

An entertainment production company in India has agreed to license my entertainment act for a specific annual sum to be paid quarterly. They produce and maintain the whole show only using the images and name of my act to promote their show. When the wired an installment to me I was told that there...

Regulatory/Tax implication of India to US wire transfer [ 13 Answers ]

My father who is an Indian citizen would like to wire transfer approximately $100,000 to my bank account in the US (I am a US citizen) for the college expenses for my son (his grandson). Please let me know if this would be legal, and what regulatory and tax rules if any would apply to this...

Policies and procedures for information sharing [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone advise on one policy and one procedure from children or young persons work setting for sharing information

Explain the legal and regulatory influences on financial statement. [ 3 Answers ]

Please give me the answer I need it for my exam note please help me!!

Payroll company witholding money from uncashed payroll check [ 1 Answers ]

I have a payroll check that is about four years old and the payroll company says that they are in no way obligated to reissue me a check, and that the escheat laws only apply to government office jobs but that is not true. Who would I contact to help me on this problem?

View more questions Search