Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtolocko57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2016, 03:55 PM
    Husband has a female friend, hangs out in bars? Says nothing is going on?
    My husband and his guys friends meet twice a week for sports and drinks. In the past year a previous co-worker (woman) has started joining them. No other ladies, just her and not her husband. I can tell my husband is sharing way too much of our lives together with this woman. How? It's the things he says. On our recent vacation, he decides he should call her to tell her of something he saw that she might want him to pick up. I told him how I wasn't happy with this situation and we were not hauling a thing back for her.

Last week, I mentioned a car we saw and he told me all about it, because this woman had just purchased one. At my husband's retirement party last week, I went and she didn't even look or say anything to me (when I spoke to her). She pulled my husband aside and chatted before letting him join the party. I know my husband, he likes to be friends with the "Momma Bear" ladies and tell them anything to get their attention about our lives together, been there, done that. He denies anything and says he is hurt by me even thinking there is something happening. I think he is being emotionally unfaithful. Any suggestion would be great!
    We have been together 26 years. Thank you, Debby
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2016, 07:48 PM
    Emotional cheating may be a stretch, but you have a right to live your life without the mention of a person you obviously don't care for at all. Obviously she doesn't care for you either. Your husband should respect that, and never mention his female buddy around you... EVER... in any shape or form!

Do you have any guy friends? Or friends he openly cannot stand? I don't think you have made the case for having her in your business though, but have for him annoying you with mention or references about her.

Would it help if he learned when to shut up? Tell him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband suddenly has a new female friend. [ 20 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 14 yrs. We are in our 30s and I am 6 months pregnant with our 5th kid. We own our own business. We just recently hired on a couple of girls one is 18 the other is 30. My husband quickly became friends with the older one. He has never been interested in our...

Husband's Female Friend [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, This is my first post here and I would appreciate some insight. My husband and I have been together for close to 14 years. For the most part we have a wonderful healthy and loving relationship. All except for one point. His female friend. They started as co-workers sharing an...

Husband, female friend [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married about a year now and have a daughter together. He is a very spiritual person and is very into loving thy neighbor and being friends with everyone. All of his male friends live over two hours away and they never really see each other. I am kind of a jealous person....

Husband has female friend [ 18 Answers ]

I need help! I need to know if I am being ridiculous for worrying about this or if I have any real concerns... I know that I am a jealous person by nature... I love my husband, and don't like him getting close with other women. He does have a few female friends from before we became married...

My husband has a female friend [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I am very new to all of this and will soon be celebrating my first anniversary. I have recently learned that my husband has a female coworker that he converses with a lot more than I knew. He told me that it all started when I went into a depression after tearing my acl at work and that he...

View more questions Search