Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahtony1945 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2013, 05:01 PM
    How do browser add-ons affect my browsing experience?
    In my INTERNET EXPLORER 10,when I open and click to open a new window,does't open, just blank tab and blank page, how can I fix it?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 05:58 PM
    Under "options" you can tell it how to treat situations you encounter. Such as "open new browser" or Tabbed browsing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Add Ons [ 0 Answers ]

Why do I have the Internet Explorer is currently running with add ons disabled. Click here to manage, disable, or remove your add ons. I have enabled and disabled and am pissed off this is here. I cannot play my internet games anymore that I had in my Favourites because it says I need a Java...

Add-ons diasabled [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, in the yellow bar I have this message: Internet Explorer is currently running with add-ons disabled. Click here to manage, disable, or remove your add-ons. I have clicked that button. All of my add-ons are marked as enabled. This all began when I tried to update to Internet Explorer 8. ...

Outlook Add-ons [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for an easy way to keep track of e-mails in Outlook. I'm hoping someone knows of an add-on where I can select multiple e-mails, and either right click and have an option, or hit a hot key to group the e-mails. They don't have to stay together, but I'd like something to come up when I...

View more questions Search