Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MS Creative 08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Hi my name is sky, can some one revisie my narrative!
    Good Evening My Name Is Sky N Im 14. I Am Currently Working On My Personal Narrative And Im Having A Hard Time With My Punctuation And Grammatical Errors. My English Teacher Keeps Telling Me To Go Back And Revise Because I Also Have Punctuation Errors In My Dialog. If Anyone Has The Time Or Patience To Look At My Narrative And Give Me Some Tips/pointers That Would Be A Big Help.

{{thank You}}:d
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 03:54 PM
    If you post your narrative I would be happy to help you. Now, understand that I won't do it for you, but I will give you some things to think about to guide you in the right direction.

I am very anal about punctuation, so you can rest assured I can help.

Also, please turn your caps off, as your post is hard to read with initial caps on every word.

Thanks.
    hollymlawton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MS Creative 08
    Good Evening My Name Is Sky N Im 14. I Am Currently Working On My Personal Narrative And Im Having A Hard Time With My Punctuation And Grammatical Errors. My English Teacher Keeps Telling Me To Go Back And Revise Because I Also Have Punctuation Errors In My Dialog. If Anyone Has The Time Or Patience To Look At My Narrative And Give Me Some Tips/pointers That Would Be A Big Help.

{{thank You}}:d
    yeah I have the time to... ma names holly and I'm great ni my english class. so I think I can help u...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hollymlawton
    yeah i have the time to.... ma names holly and im great ni my english class.! so i think i can help u....
    She's looking for help with punctuation. You don't seem to be able to use punctuation, or even spell correctly for that matter.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2008, 04:11 PM
    I'll make suggestions too. I know English grammar and punctuation inside and out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why is the sky blue? [ 7 Answers ]

Why is the sky blue?:cool:

Narrative of transactions [ 1 Answers ]

Payroll: $6,105. All wages and salaries taxable. Withheld 565 for federal income taxes, 107.32 for state income taxes, and 50.00 for union dues. How would I post this in the journal.

Why is the sky blue? [ 8 Answers ]

This is something I've always wondered, something which seems so simple, but yet I'm sure has a more complex explanation. Maybe somebody could enlighten me :confused: Thanks

View more questions Search