Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Yeast infection or more?
    Hello, has any of you ladies experienced a constant brown vaginal discharge, almost throughout the entire cycle? Also I notice as I write, when I suck in my stomach, my lower abdomen feels funny, like kind of (slightly) sore. I think I had some cramping earlier today. And while showering I saw a small clot (dark red). This is really freaking me out. Could an yeast infection cause these symptoms? Please anyone, what could this be?

I am sexually active with ONE partner. 20yrs
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2008, 04:29 PM
    This sounds more like a problem with your uterus or your ovaries. Yeast infections are like white cottage cheese not brown. Please go see your gyno as this does not sound normal.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 05:11 PM
    I agree with twinkie, time to go to the doctor. None of us can diagnose you over the internet, not even a doctor can do that. Go get some tests done and find out if anything is wrong.

Good Luck.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 10:21 AM
    See your doctor. Constant discharge, especially that of old blood, is a probable sign of a major problem.

You NEED to make sure your body is okay, and it sounds like it is not. I have no idea what it COULD be, but I know what it isn't: It isn't normal.

Get to your doctor ASAP.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 10:27 AM
    <Moved from Adult Sexuality>
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 01:48 PM
    This need to be explored by your OB/GYN. Please make an appointment ASAP, it could be any number of things, but it does not sound like a yeast infection.
    artemis719 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Actually I have no idea what it could be, I have also been experiencing this brown discharge and it has a strange odor? Does yours have an odor? I am hoping it is only that my period is going to come. Maybe you should ask a doctor. The important thing is that you have no itching.

Apr 13, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artemis719
    Actually I have no idea what it could be, I have also been experiencing this brown discharge and it has a strange odor? Does yours have an odor? I am hoping it is only that my period is going to come. Maybe you should ask a doctor. The important thing is that you have no itching.
    I think it smells pretty normal.. not fishy or anything! I only have slight itcing (sometimes)where the panties line on the upper/inner thighs. When I had now started my periods,(age12), I was diagnosed with a hormonal imbalance, because they were irregular. I've never gotten any sort of treatment. Maybe these could be the symptoms.
    Pets Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Crysi, I have no idea what this could be. No one can diagnose this over the internet, we don't have that kind of talent. ;)

I suggest you go to your doctor and get it checked. It could be something simple, but better safe that sorry.

Keep us updated.

Good Luck.

Apr 13, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Crysi, I have no idea what this could be. No one can diagnose this over the internet, we don't have that kind of talent. ;)

I suggest you go to your doctor and get it checked. It could be something simple, but better safe that sorry.

Keep us updated.

Good Luck.
    Thanks! I will keep you updated..
    Pets Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 02:01 PM
    I'll be here.

Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infection? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: I think I have a yeast infection but I don't know I don't ich its just a discharge that's like think and white... so I took the monistat one night crap and it went away for a while then came back... I thnk I should go to a geno but I don't have one I actually don't have a doctor right...

Yeast infection [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have a yeast infection and my discharge has a yellowish tint to it,should I worry or should I call my doctor.:o

Yeast infection [ 2 Answers ]

My girl has an itching below on the vulva. She has no discharge, no odor, but she has some pains in her pelvics area. Is this a yeast infection, and if it's a std what are the usual time spans for symptoms

Possible yeast infection? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have had intercourse recently with my GF, she has been my ONLY partner for approximately over a year. I have never encountered any problems during or after intecourse that has affected my health only until recently. Last week we had unprotected intercourse while she was on her menstruation. I...

Yeast infection? [ 3 Answers ]

These were my other posts that will help me explain my new one. I have found a birth control that's doesn't make me feel sick and it has help my period so that it has finally stopped. I am getting a lot of discharge now which before I was told was overgrowth in yeast. This would be the third time...

View more questions Search