Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Landiotto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Vocal schools
    Hi, my name is Yolandi Otto and I am from South Africa. I really really want to apply for the summer program at Berklee in 2013 but I think I might be too late with the application forms? Can someone direct me to what I must do? I am desperate?? And do any of you know anything abut the Manhattan Schoolof Music? How is it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 23, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Contacting Berklee directly would be the best idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are city schools or ruaral schools better? [ 5 Answers ]

Are city schools or ruaral schools better in your opinions? What are the pros and cons for each type?

Best vocal tone [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the best way to improve the tone and dynamics of my singing voice. I'm a guitar player and have been singing for a while, but I've only begun to approach my voice in the same systematic manner as I do guitar the last couple of years. I got the Singing Success CD system...

Vocal cord [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 day old grandson has a parlyzed vocal cord has been on C-pak We are at University of Mississippi Medical Center and would like to know if another Hospital of University would be better for him?

Dog with no vocal chords [ 3 Answers ]

Question if I live in an apt and I wanta dog are there quieter breeds? Also I could train the dog but I want to consider other possibilites. Also if I resqued a dog with no vocal chords what kind of health problems would I expect?

View more questions Search